- Easy breakout of all ESP07/12 pins
- Custom designed pin headers take minimum real-estate on breadboard
- Plug-n-play solution. No external pull-u8266 chip and module built over it, the bop / pull-down resistor necessary.
- One button reset/program mode selection (short press for reset, long press to enter program mode)
- On-board 3.3v regulator with appropriate heatsink. ESP8266 can take as much as 300mA, that could mean 0.5W dissipation @5V input. The amount of heat cannot be overlooked.
- On-board UART (UART0) connector with FTDI Basic com10uf/25v Capacitorpatible pinout for easy programming and debugging
- All parts from reputable supplier. 100% tested.
32-bit 80mhz microprocessor
802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi radio built-in
4MB of Flash, 80 KB RAM (~40 KB available fFeaturesFeaturesor user code)
11 Digital I/O Pins (interrupts on 10 digital pins)
1 Analog Pin (Analog input 0 - 1Volt)
PWM on all Digital Pins (up to 6 active at a time)
Sleep and Deep Sleep modes for low power usage[box title="Content of Package"]
Ability to read the voltage of its power source (for battery monitoring)
Board dimensions: 27.5mm) x 17.5mm
Voltage Regulator: 3.3V max 800mA